Thursday, December 20, 2007

Time to Jamm-a-late!

I'M DONE WITH FINALS!!! I just thought that you all should know. My plans are to go Christmas shopping (yes, i know its VERY late), watch Grey's Anatomy season 1, Sleep in, and read all the books that have been postponed because of school. I'm so glad to be done, i can already feel my stress levels returning to normal. In the words of my brilliant niece Brooklyn Kate.. "It's time to Jamm-a-late!!!" (jamm-a-late is Brooklyn's way of saying celebrate... i think it's quite catchy!)

2 comments:

Ashby said...

Yes, it is definitely time to Jamm-a-late like it's 2008! Because....you know that there are 4 members of the family graduating from colleges in the upcoming year!

Yay for no more finals!!!

Mema of 5 said...

Wow, there are four. That's a LOT of money no longer being spent on tuition. I'm glad you are done with finals. You just have to do finals ONE more time and then you are finished until you decide to go to law school. Enjoy being jamm-a-lated. I'm jamm-a-lated as I type this.