Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Finals Week

Okay, i'm not going to lie... finals week makes me feel like this. BUT there is a silver lining to everything, right? Right now i have two finals down with two more finals to go. I feel exhausted mostly because i had a final that started at 7am this morning, BUT i did get the best parking spot possible. Another plus is that my two hardest finals are the ones i've already taken. Woo Hoo!! My next two shouldn't be too bad. So I'm close!

Another Silver lining is being able to sell back the books that cost a bizillion dollars at the beginning of the semester. Today i sold back three books, but they said that they weren't taking two of the three books so i only got five dollars back. I felt a little bummed, but i was too tired to care. I'm putting the money away and the cashier lady says to me "thanks for being a great customer!" and hands me a bag of fun sized 3 musketeers bars. My first thought was "Did i even say anything to this lady?" But i said THANK YOU and walked away with my prize. Everyone deserves a free bag of candy during finals week, don't you think?

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awesome! Although, not so much for you and your no sugar diet. But still cool. I think they are having some sort of new stuff this year for buy back time. My friend won a new ipod shuffle!

Rachel said...

Hey I know what you mean about the parking spot! I got to campus at 7 this morning and it was the best parking experience of the whole semester. Why don't we always go up that early? And what the crap, I didn't get any candy when I took my book back, and I'm not even on a no candy diet! They didn't want my books either. Typical.