Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Miss Jillian

Today Jillian officially moved away from Provo Utah. Her and Andy will being living in Las Vegas While Andy goes to school. Before she left we had the chance to go to Sonic for tacos and diet cokes, had a little bit of a slumber party, and had a goodbye lunch at the Pizza Factory. Here are our attempts at good pictures after lunch. This is our second attempt at a good picture.
Now a glance back in the day. The BYU football games where we sat by ourselves because we didn't go with a big group to get tickets. Good times.
BYU Homecoming... TNebbs: Fro Yo? Kara: How about Fro NO!
Dang, we're so sexy.
And i still love you even thought you spilled TONS of wax on our dorm room floor.
Good Luck with everything to come! Don't be a stranger, you know we won't, Aaron is already talking about Jack in the Box! Love you!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

So sad Jillian is gone! Wow... we are starting to get old and move away from P-town! Anyways-- I TOTALLY remember the Fro No story! Love it. Started cracking up when I read it agian. Also... the wax spill... that was funny too. And I can see Aflack in that picture!!! Oh Aflack!

Ashby said...

First.....Sonic has TACOS?! When did that happen.

Second....I totally remember the wax spill incident. What was the secret to get it out of carpet again?

And last, but certainly not least.....tell Jillian that I said hi next time you talk to her! I hope she has an awesome time living in LV!

The Coons Family said...

First of all.... could the wax picture BE any uglier? I had literally just woken up and instead of turning off my alarm I knocked over a bottle of wax,

Ashby- The secret is to put a paper towel over the wax, then aluminum foil. Iron the foil and voila, the wax melts and sticks to the paper towel.

It was a fabulous time seeing you and having a slumber party like old times... We can't wait to have you in Las Vegas and dont worry we have eaten Jack 4 times already :-)

Let me know when you as in love with McDreamy as I am, and when you are finished go rent CAn't buy me Love...

I miss you!!