Friday, September 7, 2007

Recruiting has BEGUN!!

It's that wonderful time of year again, recruiting for accountants! DUN DUN DUN. Everyday is filled with interviews, resumes, and lots of schmoozing. Stress is also an unfortunate friend during this time, but Aaron is definitely up to the challenge. Hopefully by the end of this whole process we'll know where we're going to be moving to, and which company Aaron will be working for. Doesn't he look dashing in his new suit? This was right before he left for "Meet the Firms Night" at the U. Such a budding business man!

5 comments:

Carter said...

Looking slick Aaron. Good luck!

Mema of 5 said...

Schmoozing and stress--two things that Aarons excels in. I hope he has hair left when this is all over. One question--what are all those boxes in the background? Are you already packed to leave?

Leandra said...

I should've known you would go home and check out my new posting... now what are you going to do tomorrow as you check my blog!!! hahahahah

Leandra said...

Okay... I know this has nothing to do with this post, but I LOVE the lurking hand that is squeezing Aaron's biceps (see the new photo you added of you and aaron)

HILARIOUS.

Carter said...

Hey, I need to get invited to your mom's blog. Can you have her add me?
carterstromberg@gmail.com