Monday, September 3, 2007

High School Flashback

I saw this on my sister's blog and thought it looked like fun. Plus, I thought I could reflect on my senior year of high school right before I start my senior year of college. High school wasn't that long ago but reminiscing never hurt anyone, right? Enjoy!

~~~MY SENIOR YEAR~~~

1. Who were your best friends?
Allison and James


2. What sports did you play?
Girl's Lacrosse and Field Hockey


3. What kind of car did you drive?
Red Chevy Blazer (a.k.a the Deer-slayer

4. On a Friday nights what were you doing?
Hanging out with friends, watching movies, and eating out.

5. Were you a party animal?
Nope.

6. Were you considered a flirt?
HA, no.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
not in high school, I'm not the most musically inclined.


8. Were you a nerd?
No, not really, my grades were mostly based on hard core teacher schmoozing. That's what senior year is all about.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No, I was way to scared to step out of line. Maybe I was a nerd...


10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Just the beginning. "On your Warhawks, on you warhawks, plow right down that line!" It was a fight song/ football cheer song, I have NO idea why. Mr. Romeo taught it to us my freshman year, goooooood times.

11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Ms. Matochik, my English teacher, and Mr. Leib, my ultra conservative, absolutely hilarious Government teacher, who was also the varsity football coach.

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
In the cafeteria with friends, we had a closed campus.

13. Name the school full name?
James Madison High School

14. School mascot?
Warhawk, not actually a real bird but an incredible simulation!

15. School Colors?
Black and Red

16. Rival high school?
Marshall High School, mostly because our middle schools were split between Madison and Marshall.


17. Did you go to Prom?
YES! Senior year was the best prom ever. 18 seater limo with 22 people...classic


18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Sure. I had fun in high school.


19. What do you remember most about graduation?
That it was long.

20. Where did you go senior skip day?
I told you earlier I was too much of a chicken to skip.

21. Favorite memory?
Definitely has to be the "OC crew" meeting together on wednesday nights to watch the OC together.

22. Were you in any clubs?
I don't think so. I attempted the National Honor Society, but got kicked out cause I never did my service hours. haha.

23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Sack lunch all the way baby. As mentioned above, we had a closed campus.

24. Have you gained some weight since then?
Of course!

25. Who was your Senior prom date?
James Barker

26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
I would like to go, if we have one. But that is 6 years from now.

27. Who was your home room teacher?
We did homeroom, but i can't remember who my teacher was.

28. Who will re-post this after you?
I don't know, Leandra maybe. (this is your hint to fill it out too!)


29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
I didn't have one.

30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
A few people here and there.

31.Did you win prom queen or king?
Yes.

32. Where did you work in high school?
I worked as a lifeguard for a few summers at Vienna Woods. Holler!

33. what were your grades?
They were good.

34. What was your dress style?
I thought I dressed well. But I would sport the jammies and sweat pants occasionally.

35. What year did you graduate
2004

Okay, here's the challenge, conjure up your best (and worst!) high school memories and post this survey!!!

No comments: