Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Pictures

My sister Ashby asked me to take pictures of her family while we were at the beach. It didn't take long for the word to spread and before she knew it the whole family was in on the picture taking.

Mema and Poppy with their Grandkids
Taylor, Mema, Brooklyn, Emma, Carly, Poppy, and Grace
The Barnards
We're special

The Scotts
Taylor, Stacey, and Carly
The Hatch Family
Brooklyn, Ryan, Ashby, and Emma

This was the last beach post, I promise.

I love family.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you for sharing! (I love getting to catch up with the Stringhams via photos - I miss you guys!)
~Becca

Kevin, Amber & Jake said...

k all of your beach pictures are making me want to go to the beach so bad!!! looks like it was way fun! so apparently my hubby, kevin roach, knew your hubby too (among all of the other people from FM that do) but he was more his older brothers age. anyways, just thought it was cool. thanks for writing back! love your "Special" picture on this post!! hilarious!