Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Face

Grace has a new trick. I'm not terribly sure where she learned how to do this, but I'm grateful for whatever method brought it about. I present to you The Face:
Squinty eyes, scrunched nose, huge fake grin. I can't get enough of it. She tends to bust out the face most when she is eating. She knows Aaron and I get a huge kick out of it and hams things up as much as possible.

I love this child, every cheesy inch of her.

Take a gander at her top gums, those two bad boys finally made their appearance. My sanity is now being regained.

3 comments:

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

That's a FAKE smile? It looks real to me! What a ham-- I love it!

Unknown said...

Grace is a funny girl! It's so fun when kids start to develop their own sense of humor.
I loved seeing all of the beach pictures with your family! You all look great!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! What a cute little girl.