Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Beach Trip Introduction

I've thought about writing the Beach Week blog post about a bizillion times. The thought of narrowing 800+ pictures down to a normal sized blog post stresses me out. I immediately give up and declare to myself that I'm going to just refer everyone to my sister Ashby's blog. She is the photographer that took the beautiful pictures and did an amazing job breaking down the vacation. I urge you to read her breakdown. However, I didn't want to completely give up... so here is my take on Beach Week 2010. (Photos courtesy of Ashby Hatch)

Things we love about Beach Week 2010

Introducing first timers to the beach
Shoulder rides
Toes in the sand
Finally getting relief from the humidity
Sand everywhere
(wait... I don't love this.)
Rocket launchers in the pool
Squeezing into the baby's pool toys
Hitching rides with Poppy

1 comment:

Ashby said...

I love your breakdown of the beach. It was perfect!