Monday, August 24, 2009

38 Weeks

2 weeks left (well two weeks from last Thursday). Aaron and i had a marathon weekend of getting all the last minute stuff for the baby and making a huge Costco run so we don't have to go anytime soon after the baby is born. I'm still finishing up the nursery, and when i do i'll post pictures, i promise. I finally feel like i have a handle on things and now i'm just waiting for this little girl to get here. Don't worry, i'm in full over-reaction mode when anything happens. What was that weird twitch i felt? Is that labor starting? It keeps things interesting.

Someone asked me at church today "How many months do you have left?" haha, i told her i only had two weeks to go.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

2 weeks?! yay! : )

Shannon said...

I'm getting so excited! Your hair is getting so long; I love it. Are you finished with your job now? Enjoy these next days; and good luck!

Mema of 5 said...

I remember when I was pregnant with one of you guys some stranger asked me when I was due and I said "a week ago" and the person jumped back from me like I was going to explode amniotic fluid all over them. Their reaction only fueled my anxiety over watching my due date come and go. Sigh. Hopefully, you will be like your sisters and not like me. But, PLEASE wait till I get there:)

Rebecca Lowe said...

im so excited for you! you look fantastic for 38 weeks! oh my goodness you are a superstar! good luck getting ready for thebig day :)

Kyle and Melanie said...

YOU ARE HUGE!!!

J/K You know I am just saying that because everyone thinks you are so small. But, really, you are just the cutest prego lady ever!