Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Poor Aaron, the 3 major holidays that involve getting gifts for your wife all fall in the same month. Our anniversary, Mother's Day, and my birthday are all in May and are just a few weeks from each other. He has been awesome though and succeeded at the challenge so far.

We celebrated Mother's day this year even though i'm not really a mom quite yet. But we figured if there is a bun in the oven, why not celebrate? Right? Aaron got me the Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner (by request) and i'm in love. Just the idea that something else is cleaning and keeping my shower sanitary gives me a lot of joy. It also makes our bathroom smell like i just cleaned it, which is always a plus.Aaron also made crepes for brunch and curry for dinner. What a great guy. Now i need to start planning for father's day to make sure he gets the same stellar treatment.

I'd also like to give a shout out to my mom and aaron's mom and wish them a Happy Mother's Day. You two are the best moms that we could have asked for. Thanks for everything!!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Yay for Mother's Day and good job Aaron for the 3 big days in 1 month! Does that stuff really work?? I have wanted to get some but I never know if stuff like that actually works. Does it feel like 2 maids are in there cleaning your shower?