Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BBQ at the Beach

In all of the months that we have lived in California we have never ventured to the beach, which is odd because the beach is one of my favorite places to go. The other day we drove the 45 minutes to Santa Cruz for a little dinner by the beach. It was wonderful.

The drive down (I love Howie sitting co-pilot)
The men being manly by the grillMe and Mel, nowhere near the grill. I'm pretty sure that we just chatted and ate graham crackers while the boys got dinner ready.After our burgers were cooked and consumed, the boys went back to the grill and melted marshmallows for s'mores. Our View. Isn't it lovely? It was WAY too cold by the time that we got there to go any where near the water, but it was nice to look at. Next time we'll go down earlier in the day and bust out the swim suits.

1 comment:

Diana said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love Santa Cruz, and I can't believe that Ryan and I haven't been there since we moved here either, I think some beach trips are in order this summer!