Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ugh!

Dear CPA Exam,

I'm sorry to say that we can't be friends right now. You are causing me to only see my husband for about 20 minutes a day and when i do see him, he is either worried about studying for you or he is about to fall asleep because he has been studying all night. Not cool. Please give me my husband back as soon as possible. Thanks!

Sincerely,
Kara



When i was searching in google images for "CPA Exam" this picture came up. It made me laugh. Based off the picture of the guy on the front, who i can only assume is an accountant, they are definitely losing the battle against the nerd label. (does anyone else think he looks like a nerdy Adam Sandler?)

3 comments:

Mema of 5 said...

Definately looks like a geeky Adam Sandler. I'm sorry you are missing Aaron but I'm enjoying the increase in blog posts!

erika herman said...

I am so glad that you posted, and that you saw the comic genius of that paper. I am pretty sure the kid was not high, he is just that funny. I loved it, I totally gave him a good grade because it made me laugh so much.

Kid's Kitchen said...

A BIG CONGRATS to you guys for getting through the dreaded tests! YUCK--I'm glad to know that's what I have to look forward to. I will be calling you Kara for moral support:)

As for the cute blog...I just got it off www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
You can download them for free and it's easy. Check it out!

Tell Aaron HI from us. Hang in there! Enjoy CA for us:)