Saturday, February 2, 2013

One Shirt

One Shirt
One Haristyle
Two Babies
Two Very Different Ages

Aaron did training with his new company, after we first moved to Texas, in Ohio. He brought back a shirt for Grace from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. In the picture on the left Grace is 14 months old, wearing the shirt that Aaron got for her. I set this shirt aside when I was pregnant and going through her clothes, knowing that I could use it for a boy. Christian was 6 months old the first time I put him in it. He is almost 7 months old in the picture on the right. As I squeezed his little body into the shirt (wondering if spraying cooking oil in the sleeves would help him fit) I was shocked that Grace was twice his age when she wore this shirt. Yet another difference in these two kiddos of mine. One of many. However, at a young age they both learned to Rock On.

No comments: