Thursday, November 8, 2012

Christian's Newborn Photos

A girlfriend of mine asked if she could take some pictures of Christian in hopes for some extra practice with her camera. I was all over that.

Aaron's Mom took Grace out for the morning and we made a little set-up on the bed and got to shooting. It was a wonderfully quiet morning spent pouring over Christian and capturing him as a tiny 3 week old newborn.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from that morning.






It's crazy to remember him that little, he doesn't even look the same in my mind. Although I absolutely love the age that Christian is now and I love watching him take in the world and learn new skills, I do sometimes miss the earlier days when his tiny newborn body seemed to rest and relax perfectly in my arms. These pictures were perfect to capture those moments and I will cherish them forever.

Thank you Cheryl!

No comments: