Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Friend or Foe?

Grace might have gotten her friends and foes mixed up. Case and point:

FRIEND: Ginormous shark at Bass Pro Shop. "Sure, I'll climb in your mouth."


FOE: Birthday cake with icing and sprinkles


FRIEND: Random goat at the petting zoo.

FOE: Santa Claus

So, maybe there are some issues we need to sort through. In the meantime I don't think I'll be telling Grace that Santa is going to be breaking into the house on Christmas Eve to deliver presents. Maybe next year. 

8 comments:

Shannon said...

This picture hurts my heart a little. Poor Grace baby. If it makes you feel better, I still think Santa's kind of creepy. But the reindeer in the background is pretty cool.

p.s. I thought of you tonight during mutual. I've decided that the worst possible punishment a person can have is to have to chaperon the deacons and beehives whilst Christmas caroling...torture. Pure torture. I thought you'd be able to sympathize...although, your deacons and beehives were probably slightly more mature than our lovely group tonight :)

Stephanie said...

So funny!

Rebecca said...

Haha. Awesome.

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Oh, that makes me laugh! What a great post. Is it horrible that I think pictures of babies crying are funny?

Lindsey Walker said...

You are hilarious!! I love these pictures. Thanks again for all your help last weekend for the Christmas activity. I couldn't have done it with out you. I am so sad we won't be on the activities committee together any more. Have a Merry Christmas!

Erin Collins said...

Haha! So funny!

erika herman said...

That's awesome.

Kyle and Melanie said...

Kyle says: "Nice, Grace!"

That is hilarious. But it surprises me a little bit. She is usually so friendly. Too Cute!