Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Saga Continues...

I know that you're dying to know what Mr. Nutter (our squirrel buddy) is up to.

When we last left Mr. Nutter he had found a home in Arizona. Apparently he didn't like the heat. My Dad posted this photo along with the following message:

"Imagine my surprise at finding a STOWAWAY in my luggage! Apparently, Mr. Nutter was tired of the dry desert heat of Arizona and hitched a ride to the rolling hills of Virginia. Welcome to the REAL South Mr. N!"
He has been Squirrel-napped once again. Where will he go next? Or I should say, who will steal him next?

Poor Mr. Nutter...

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

So funny! I love hearing what Mr. Nutter is up too! Haha. Really I do!

Kyle and Melanie said...

This seriously cracks me up. I secretly want to steal Mr. Nutter for my house!