Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Utah Trip Part 3

The first two days of the trip were jammed packed with activities mostly due to the fact that Saturday and Sunday were the only days we got to spend with Aaron's sisters Liv:
And Sarah:
The rest of the week was spent hanging out with Rachel
And Joe
And eating at all the places we don't get in our area: Chick-Fil-A, Magleby's, Arby's (yes, Arby's), and most importantly Cafe Rio.
Grace enjoying the fine ambiance of the dining area
Is it just me or is Grace totally eyeing my salad? The girl knows good food when she sees it.
I was able to go to dinner with some of my girlfriends from college. Back in the day we called ourselves the pillow talk girls because we would get together every night and chat. We were short a few members but we made a night of it at CPK. Unfortunately for me, I hefted my oversized camera to dinner and back and totally forgot to take a picture. So here is a picture of the same ladies 3 years ago, dining at CPK.
(Is it just me or do we all look 12 in this picture)
The night before we left my friend Grace made a stop in Provo before heading up to SLC to be with her family. I was so glad she made the trek. I love this lady. She got to meet baby Grace for the first time and we chatted and dined on delicious s'mores.
We had another extremely easy traveling day on Saturday and we arrived home safe and sound.
I love vacations.

Thank you to everyone who made it so special

5 comments:

The Harrisons said...

Mmmm, Cafe Rio. You're are making me jealous! Miss you!

Stephanie said...

Wow, I love how she's sleeping on the plane! I hope Grant does that next week. :/ I'm not counting on it. I've never been the sweating mom in the aisle with the screaming baby, but I think I might be soon.

Angela and Mike said...

Wait, have we already established this...I didn't know you were friends with Chelsea Alder...too funny. We were in the same married ward. So fun. Looks like an awesome trip!

The Mostess said...

Um, we have an Arby's.

I DO NOT know this because we ate there last week, however. I swear.

The Gilberts said...

Have you seen the Arbys on El Camino in Sunnyvale? Love that place -- and Cafe Rio too!