Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Pictures

Picture Update! (These are in no order whatsoever) Most of these are of Carly and Taylor because thats who we usually take pictures of, but they're so cute i had to post them.

Me and Tay. If you look closely you can see his swollen eye. He got bit by a bug on his eyelid and it made his eye really swollen.
We got to go to carly's dance recital, it was really funny to watch a bunch of five year olds dance around on stage.
At one point during the recital, all the girls in Carly's group were supposed to run off stage so the next group could go, these three girls didn't get the memo. Carly bust out her "Hand Binoculars" as she calls them, so that she could see us in the crowd. She told us later she HAD to use her hand binoculars because the lights were so bright. We were dying laughing.
Playing in the pool in the back yard was pretty much an everyday occurance until the bottom popped. If you make this picture bigger you can see taylor's goggles pulled up his one nostril haha.
Stacey and Carly on carly's 5th birthday.
This is taylor in time out, i guess he's not a fan
At the preschool that Carly and Brooklyn go to (which was the same preschool that me and my siblings all went to), have this thing called May Day. All of the preschool classes practice/learn a dance, they get costumes and on the designated day they perform for their families. Aaron and I were able to make it to watch carly and brooklyn, it was really cute.
Brooklyn at May Day. I took this picture from all the way across the field and amazingly enough Brooklyn was looking right at me. She is such a cutie!! Just look at that face!
I love this picture of Stacey, Ashby, and Me. It makes me laugh everytime i see it!

6 comments:

Mema of 5 said...

WELCOME BACK TO THE BLOGGING WORLD! It's been way too long, not that that will motivate ME to get back onboard. I loved your pictures and comments.

grace said...

you're alive!!! I was getting a little worried there for a minute that you had discovered a black hole on your way across the country! Welcome back!

Rachel said...

First of all I was just about speechless to click on your site and see that you had a new post. I patiently check it almost every day with high hopes of seeing something. Ok, so I promise, I'm not really a stalker...Anyways, those pics are so cute, I think my faves are the hand binoculars and the goggles pulling up the nostril. Good times, good times...I hope this isn't the end of the updates!

Carter said...

In the picture of Brooklyn from across the field, it looks like the kid to the right of her is smoking a cigarette. . . hmmmm. . . . .

Amanda said...

hello! it's been forever since i've talked to you :) glad to hear everything is going well for you guys... it sounds like you're crazy busy, but in a good way. cute, cute pictures- i love the one of you & your sisters- so adorable :) xoxo

Ashby said...

Ok, that is officially the WORST picture of me EVER! But it does make me laugh!