Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dear Carter

I got some disturbing news today as i was talking to Leandra via Facebook IM. Carter had told her that he would stop reading my blog, or assume that i had quit blogging (or something like that) if i didn't make a post soon. I didn't want to lose one of the few people that still checks my blog so i thought i should give him a shout out and explain myself a little.

The reason for the lack of blogging is merely the fact that i have been really busy. Since graduation, i did 7 sections and 3 tests for an independent study class in six days (i took two of the tests on my anniversary), Aaron and i drove across the country, had a car break down (which has since been sold), i started a new job, a new diet, got a gym membership (and actually go), and i've been helping my sister and my mom with carly and taylor. I don't think that i have ever been this busy in my entire life. I'm really sorry for the serious lack of blogging but i hope that you can understand. I'll do my best to be better about it!! So Carter, don't give up on me!!

Minus being super busy Aaron and I are loving it out here. Its nice to spend some time with my side of the family before we move 3,000 miles away from them. I wish that Ashby, Ryan, and the girls hadn't gone to Arizona, but business is business. I'll give more details later about my job, and i have tons of pictures that i can post.

Side note: for those So You Think You Can Dance lovers... my top three at this moment are:

Kherington and Twitch
Chelsie and Mark
Katie and Jason

(and should we talk about Chelsie and Mark's hip hop dance tonight? I submit that we should!
IT WAS AMAZING!)

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Just when I was about to give up on you, you totally redeem yourself. I was also going to write you just to make sure you haven't done anything crazy like stopped using technology or something. Glad to hear you're alive and staying busy! Can't wait to see more pics!

Carter said...

Thanks Kara, you have given me a reason to live on.

Devrie Pettit said...

I totally agree with your top choices. This is a great season and I am excited for tonight!

Ashby said...

FINALLY! I'm so glad you posted, minus the fact that you added a picture that is great of everyone but me. YIKES! We miss you guys!

erika herman said...

i am glad you are still alive. i still check but i was beginning to doubt you.