Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

I can't believe that two years ago today Aaron and I got married. I remember counting down the days until our wedding, praying that they would go by faster so we could finally get married. It feels like yesterday when we went to our rehearsal dinner and instead of wearing black church shoes i wore my rainbow sandals... i guess i was so excited for the next day to come that i lost my mind. Thankfully Erika realized my insanity sacrificed her own fashion so that my shoes would match my outfit (thanks Erika!!).

Anyway, so many things have happened in these past two years and i'm so grateful that we've been able to do them together. Aaron, thanks for being my best friend and making me smile every single day. You really do make me whole i can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you.

9 comments:

grace said...

Happy Anniversary you two! That did go by fast. And congrats on the graduation. I'm so jealous I can barely stand it. Hope all is well!

Rachel said...

I forgot that your anniversary is a day after ours! Happy anniversary, those pics are way cute!

McKenzie said...

Kara! Wow, you've been married for 2 years! Congratulations!

Amanda said...

weird... we're all just crazy old married people now! haha :) congrats you guys!

Kelli said...

We need you guys to come back! I am having to learn how to golf.

Rachel said...

Excuse me, but I'm having blog withdrawals from your site. As if you're busy or something...j/k!

Chelsea said...

are you still alive?

Chelsea Nelson said...

HI KARA!!!!! First off, happy late 2nd anniversary!!! thats so awesome! Second, I MISS YOU! I was thinking about you the other day and how much i LOVED spending time with you and how glad i am that we had a chance to be roommates! If you and Aaron ever come to vegas and need somewhere to stay give me a call! Nestor and I (almost) have a house! (we are waiting on it to close) ! Anyways, I hope everything is going great for you guys! Tell Aaron I say HI!
Love ya!

Ashby said...

Hey! Post something new! We miss you guys!