Sunday, August 8, 2010

The System

Aaron and I stumbled upon the best system ever. We have friends in our ward who have a baby girl that is a week younger than Grace. After a last minute "Can you watch Aubrey? I have to work." and "Can you watch Grace, its our Anniversary?" the system was set in place. If they want a date night then Aubrey comes over, and then we get to have a date night with free babysitting. What makes the system even better is the fact that Aubrey and Grace are so cute together. I can't decide whether date night, or hanging out with the babies is more fun. They're at the same stage and going through the same things, they are wildly entertaining. I doesn't hurt that Aubrey is this delicious:



Bless the system.

4 comments:

Jack's Mama said...

These girls are so adorable!

Angela and Mike said...

Yes, the babysitting swap is how I LIVE with no family nearby. It's free babysitting and gives your kid someone to play with too. Brooke Bailey and I do it allll the time.

Tiffany said...

They are so cute together in that last picture!

Jamie said...

that is awesome! and such cute pictures! we have the system in place too...it's wonderful : )