Thursday, December 20, 2012

November Randoms

I'm doing my best to make up for lost ground. My pictures are all on Aaron's computer so I have kidnapped it for purely blog-related purposes. Without further ado, here are the November Randoms.

Raspberries lead to monster fingers.
When Dad is at school on Friday nights, dinner is always my choice. One Mom, two kids, and of course, Five Guys.
If I'm really tired in the morning sometimes I can convince Grace to come sit with me while I rest on the couch. Sometimes she brings all her gear with her leading to a full house. I'm cool with it.
I have two kids. It still blows my mind. What also blows my mind is that we still have a plaid couch.
An injury that occurred from taking too many grocery bags up the stairs to our third level apartment to avoid making more than two trips.
Styrofoam boxes are fun, especially when you get to break them. Not fun: cleaning up the mess after a styrofoam box is destroyed.
Sometimes I'm okay when our Costco trips just happen to overlap with lunchtime.
I love my cute boy.
Dressed and ready for church.
Christian's first tie.
I love the stick figures that Grace draws. When she finished this masterpiece she told me "This is Daddy. He's like a potato."
I heard a call for help from my closet and I walked in and saw that Grace had somehow gotten her hair completely twisted in my clothes. She didn't seem too phased about it though...

I love the group of kids that Grace gets to hang with in our area. This is just a fraction of them.
 Hey-ooooooo
Sometimes I wonder why I even attempt to keep things organized.

2 comments:

Rachel N said...

1 - You are SO beautiful. And awesome.
2 - Is it completely insane that I love your kiddos, even though I've yet to meet them? They are an extension of you (and Aaron...I suppose he deserves some cred) so it just seems natural. But maybe it's weird. Whatever. They are precious.

Jack's Mama said...

I still like your plaid couch :) We are finally about to get a handy down upgrade and change from my comfy but old couch is scarying me!
The toy mess is constant here too, and your kids are too cute!