Thursday, July 26, 2012

Existence

I do still exist, I promise. Every day I have a mental battle with myself in regards to my "To Do" list. I have about 14 different blog posts that I want to write, Thank you notes to be done and sent, an apartment that really should be cleaned, amongst 17 billion other things. When I carve out some time where those things can be done, the #1 thing on my "To Do" list always wins: Sleep. I am in pure survival mode, and when there is a window of opportunity where sleep can be had, I jump on it like nobodies business.

This is a common sight at our house. Christian usually ends up in our bed after his first feeding of the day because the 2 foot walk from our bed to his bassinet seems too long at 7 in the morning. (read: laziness)
So for the time being please bear with me. There are lots of things to be written and documented since we left the hospital, lots of things I don't want to forget, (because heaven only knows in my sleep deprived state these memories won't stick in my brain) so there will be more posts coming at some point or another. Until then, I will be napping.

No comments: