Friday, June 29, 2012

How We Roll

Spoiling Grace with popcorn and chocolate milk while shopping, just because.
 Practicing "Big Sisterhood" with Baby Miles and loving every second of it.
 Insisting on dressing up like Princess Presto, wand included, to watch Super Why
 Staying in our jammies to an embarrassingly late hour of the day.
 Buying specific gallons of milk because the "Best By"date is the same as the baby's due date.
 Asking the Post Office for individual stamps instead of a pack and and them picking these ginormous Year of the Dragon stamps.
 Receiving crazy legit packages in the mail that, despite having had a baby 6 weeks earlier, your friend purchased your favorite cookies, then wrapped each one individually in saran wrap to ensure maximum freshness for their journey from California to Texas. I love you Mel.

 Continuing a deep rooted love of piggies.
 Being introduced to and partaking in the most incredible breakfast sandwich ever.
 And finally, loving the new system of eating raspberries known as the "Raspberry trough" 
That is how we roll.

6 comments:

Ashby said...

That breakfast sandwich looks delish! And I love those Year of the Dragon stamps. Be sure to get one and save it for your baby boy! Love you!

Kyle and Melanie said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed those cookies :) And yes, it is for sure the year of the dragon... Crazy. We are praying for you and we cannot wait to meet baby Barnard!!! High Five!

Kyle and Melanie said...

PS... Grace is too adorable!!!

Diana said...

I don't know why but that first picture gets me all emotional. You know how I was kinda a wreck when I lost that 1 on 1 time with Ella and I remember going to Target for probably the last time with us alone...gets me all choked up thinking about it. Anyway, I'm so excited for you guys (even though this sounds depressing) and Grace will be the best big sis ever, love you!

Bill said...

Thanks for the updates! We miss you guys at the beach. I'll hit a couple of balls in the lake in honor of Aaron. Take a video of your family after the baby comes and upload to Vimeo wishing PJ a happy 90th birthday so we can share it at his party on the 14th. At least we are praying you have the baby by then. Lots of love your way !!!!
P Pops Anon.

Now...A Family of Four said...

Did I mention ... I love you!